[Attempting.Connection.MIX] [Attempting.Connection.MIX]

Is pretty good!

I think it could be even better if you balance the audio a bit, and bring out the main melody a bit more strongly. Perhaps you could use a more pronounced instrument for it?

Approaching Form Approaching Form

This reminds me of my old work, particularly my song, '(F) _Stasis_'.

I've always been a fan of deep bass work, and I think a track like this would work very well in a Knytt level.

Then again, I hear myself wishing for a little bit more. A different instrument or effect somewhere to accentuate the tone. That's just me, though.

Through the Soda Pop Pond Through the Soda Pop Pond

This one's real good.

I think you make excellent use of the field recordings, especially near the end. I also quite like the instrumentation and melody. Deserves a heart, at the very least.

Glass Room Glass Room

I like.

It's got a mellow vibe to it that never breaks, and would make excellent backdrop to a puzzle game, or a Knytt level.

Not quite feeling it in terms of the soundform though. A little too much bass for this type of song, if you catch my drift. Still, not too much of a drawback.

Fly By Fly By

This would work well in a Knytt Stories level.

Very illustrative.

Stay Silent Stay Silent

This ain't so bad. I could see it going in any number of directions from the point where it ends.

Up to you if you want to keep following this path of musical composition. It's also okay if you need to take a break for a while. Lord knows I have.

Psychknight responds:

thx
I think it could be loopy-er..

Saper Saper

Pretty good stuff here!

The song carries itself well, and I am a fan of the trebling instruments. Also, out of the many songs I've looked at today, this one is one of the first to have a proper ending.

Eyes on you, m18.

spikel responds:

Thanks for giving it a listen, ive been taking a break from music as other things i dont like as much have had to take prority :(. I need to get back on it asap

Murmur Murmur

Was the graininess in the middle intentional? If so, I'm not sure what was intended there.

The song itself is a bit much for me. Too constantly loud apart from the end. Instruments don't mesh well. I'd say try a more minimal approach next time.

Stress Stress

Methinks if you expanded this, gave it a primary melody, and fleshed it out, you could have a very solid Autechre-style song here. Give it some thought.

spikel responds:

i think so too, thanks for the listen and the feedback :)

Jilian Jilian

Interesting soundscape. It's a bit too chaotic for my taste though. I feel like the melody is trying to go in 5 different directions.