The Astronaut The Astronaut

Who leaves a button to launch a rocket on the OUTSIDE of the ship?

Nice work!

Mr.Roots Mr.Roots

Pretty good stuff, and effective use of my darker pieces.

Always interesting to see how others interpret my work.

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks, happy you approve of how i used your music. : )

Teyeler Ep0: The Orb Teyeler Ep0: The Orb

I really liked the way you cut my various musical pieces together for this. The animation and art style also work very well for this concept.

Superb work!

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks! Happy to hear you approve of my use of your music! Once again a huge thanks for letting me use your music, it was perfect for the mood i was trying to acheive. Keep it up!

LIFE LIFE

Really good animation. Love the characterization of the slug and caterpillar.

I just kinda wish a bird had actually come in and snatched the caterpillar when it jumped. You had the sound effect! Come on!

LONELY ROLLING STAR LONELY ROLLING STAR

You have something nice going on here. However, it looks like your aspect ratio's a bit messed up. Screen's a bit taller than it should be, and we can see a bit too far behind the scenes, if you know what I mean.

Apart from that, you have a nice actual animation here, which is more than I can say for most submissions these days.

Ericmani responds:

UPDATE: For everyone's sake, the swf format is fixed. BUT still watch as mp4, it looks better overall.

Stacys Mom (Short) Stacys Mom (Short)

You want some advice, try not to post these sorts of things as actual submissions to the Portal.

Instead, set it up as an unpublished project, then go to the animation forum and ask people to 'beta test' it for you. It's a much more effective way to get feedback, and you won't be saddled with a low score or a blam.

ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT ROBOT-JONES VS. FLIKKERNICHT

That doll of Kirby that showed up about halfway in was the true star of the show.

How I Saved the World How I Saved the World

That was awesome!

Stupid aliens should probably think twice before eating beans.

The Hangover The Hangover

So, if I understand this correctly, I have reverse-color underwear inside my body...

Familypants responds:

It's entirely possible.

Mercias and the Moon Man Mercias and the Moon Man

That was real nice. Definitely an outlet to let the imagination run wild. Just a few things I should mention:

*That didn't look like Earth. The continents n' stuff were all wrong. They wouldn't have shifted that much in just 2000 years.
*Had a hard time understanding the Moon Man at times. Subtitles would have helped.

In the future, you should shoot for more odd and quirky scenarios. Try to get some comedy up in here, if you know what I'm saying. Other than that, stellar work!

MeatPop199 responds:

Cheers!
*The idea was that continents had shifted partly from time but I also wanted it to look like it had been changed by war. Also I wasn't really that bothered about it not looking accurate, it's sci-fi, it's a cartoon, y'know? whatever
*I did try my best to make the moon man as easy to undertand as possible, but I will admit it didn't always work. I will defintlely use subtitles for any future projects with weird /modified voices.

I wasn't really going for the comedy angle for this one particularly, I felt the Moon Mans dead pan responses were enough. I do plan on doing some more comedic shorts in future though! Thanks again for the feedback and I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, stellar. interstellar.